Roger Goodell. Tom Brady. Robert Kraft. Ted Wells. Wells Report. Ball Boy. Ball Boy whose name sounds like a hall-of-famer. Football. PSI. Deflategate. Deflategate. DEFLATEGATE.
I’m still tired of it all. It’s been over a week since the Wells Report disrupted our daily lives and it’s driving me CRAZY. It’s a 243-paged dissertation and in an effort to NOT focus on it I’ve come up with 24.3 things we can do instead:
- Find Jimmy Hoffa … It’s been decades since his disappearance and we still don’t know where he is
- Find the rest of Bill Belichick’s sleeves … I imagine they’re all tucked away somewhere at Gillette
- Save Chicago from bankruptcy… please!
- Save baseball from boredom … double please!
- Bring baseball back to the hood! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
- Repair Baltimore … Just grab a broom and dustpan and get to work
- Free Adnan
- Figure out if Serial is sponsored by “Mail Kimp” or “Mail Chimp” … It’s sad that we still don’t know how to pronounce it!